- Automobile and truck
- Electric and electronic
- Industry and tools
- UL 94 V0
Gharda’s G-PAEKTM product family is based on Polyether Ketone (PEK), a semi-crystalline polymer, with a high glass transition temperature of 152 °C and melting temperature of 372°C, the unfilled G-PAEKTM grades offer solutions to many high temperature and chemically resistant applications.
Additionally, we offer various value-added filled grades with improved strength for demanding opportunities that require high wear resistance. The heat deflection temperature of these grades can be as high as 360 °C, providing strength and stability in extreme conditions.
Unfilled grades are available as powders or pellets. Filled grades are available as dry blends and compounded pellets.
Advantages of G-PAEK TM polymer
- Delivers up to two times the wear resistance of PEEK at high temperatures.
- Retention of mechanical and physical properties upto 30°C higher than PEEK supporting higher loads without permanent deformation.
- Improved compressive strength.
- A strong candidate for engine parts, subsea connectors and heat exchanger applications.
- Excellent gamma radiation resistance.
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance at high temperatures.
- Excellent high temperature performance for all mechanical properties.
- Excellent electrical performance at high temperatures.
- Excellent chemical resistance at high temperatures.
+33 3 03 89 20 13 email@example.com