- Automobile and truck
- Defense, security, protection
- Electric and electronic
- Industry and tools
- Liquid transport
- Sport and hobbies
- Extrusion 3D
- ATEX (anti-déflagration)
- Food contact – FDA
Create a safe society with functional plastics
Premix Oy is an European market leader and global forerunner in electrically conductive plastics. The compounds are based on PP, PE, PS, ABS, PC, PC/ABS, PA, PBT, TPU and TPE. The special expertise is based on carbon black, carbon fiber & IDP know-how. The expertise lies in formulation and production of functional plastic materials. Premix’s materials are more than just traditional plastics -they play an active role int he product or process they are integrated.
Premix offers a comprehensive portfolio of electrically conductive PRE ELEC plastic compounds and concentrates static dissipative PRE ELEC ESD compounds. There are many creative ways to utilize conductive plastics like metal remplacement, energy storage, level detection, heating elements, air-purification or preventing electrostatic attraction (ESA).
Premix’s electrically conductive material solutions provides permanent surface resistance and volume resistivity in the range of 10 Ω to 10 11 Ω. Due to the nature of carbon black, reaching a dissipative surface resistance levels above 105 Ω is a challenging task.
Premix has successfully overcome this challenge with special resistance control technology and offers static dissipative PRE-ELEC compounds between 10 E 5 Ω and 10 E 8 Ω.
Controlling static electricity
- Electronics protection
- Fire/explosion safety with flammable chemicals (ATEX)
- Sensors : Detection of liquid, breakage and precise dosage
- Electrostatic painting of plastic items
- Dust attraction control
Range of compounds based on PEBD for film production permanent heatsink (in middle layer of multi-film layer)
Medias and documents
- Controlling static electricity: Mastering static electricity with electrically conductive plastics
- Premix and electrically conductive plastics specific prosessing- and technical data available on: Data Center
PRE-ELEC allows you to:
- Control static electricity discharges in electronic or explosive environments
- Detect fluid levels
- Replace metal
- Having dust-free products
- Allow electrostatic painting
+33 3 03 89 20 13 firstname.lastname@example.org