- Crockery and dietary
- Food contact – FDA
- NSF 6.1
Paryls ® Polysulfone is a high-strength , high temperature plastic that has practical toughness. It maintains excellent mechanical properties when exposed to steam and offers superior heat resistance to Polycarbonate. It does not offer the impact strength of PPSU.
- Excellent Hydrolytic Stability
- Heat Deflection Temperature of 174C.
- Transparent and Colorable.
- Capable of 100+ Autoclave Cycles
- Transparent and Custom Colorable
+33 3 03 89 20 13 firstname.lastname@example.org