- Automobile and truck
- Defense, security, protection
- Electric and electronic
- Industry and tools
- Liquid transport
- Sport and hobbies
- Extrusion 3D
- Extrusion Film / Plaques
- ATEX (anti-déflagration)
Create a safe society with functional plastics
Premix Oy is an European market leader and global forerunner in electrically conductive plastics. The compounds are based on PP, PE, PS, ABS, PC, PC/ABS, PA, PBT, TPU and TPE. The special expertise is based on carbon black, carbon fiber & IDP know-how. The expertise lies in formulation and production of functional plastic materials. Premix’s materials are more than just traditional plastics -they play an active role int he product or process they are integrated.
Premix offers a comprehensive portfolio of electrically conductive PRE-ELEC® plastic compounds and concentrates static dissipative PRE-ELEC® ESD compounds. There are many creative ways to utilize conductive plastics like metal remplacement, energy storage, level detection, heating elements, air-purification or preventing electrostatic attraction (ESA).
Premix’s electrically conductive material solutions provides permanent surface resistance and volume resistivity in the range of 10 Ω to 10 11 Ω. Due to the nature of carbon black, reaching a dissipative surface resistance levels above 105 Ω is a challenging task.
Premix has successfully overcome this challenge with special resistance control technology and offers static dissipative PRE-ELEC® compounds between 10 E 5 Ω and 10 E 8 Ω.
Controlling static electricity
- Electronics protection
- Fire/explosion safety with flammable chemicals (ATEX)
- Sensors : Detection of liquid, breakage and precise dosage
- Electrostatic painting of plastic items
- Dust attraction control
Range of compounds based on PEBD for film production permanent heatsink (in middle layer of multi-film layer)
Medias and documents
- Controlling static electricity: Mastering static electricity with electrically conductive plastics
- Premix and electrically conductive plastics specific prosessing- and technical data available on Data center
PRE-ELEC® allows you to:
- Control static electricity discharges in electronic or explosive environments
- Detect fluid levels
- Replace metal
- Having dust-free products
- Allow electrostatic painting
+33 3 03 89 20 13 firstname.lastname@example.org